Don’t let asthma, COPD, or breathing problems get in the way of life. Get INSTANT RELIEF anywhere with the EasyNeb Portable Nebulizer.
The EasyNeb portable nebulizer contains advanced ultrasonic mesh technology that is able to atomize liquid medication, turning it into a fine mist that easily spreads throughout a person’s lungs. Once in the lungs, the medication will work quickly, and effects will be felt within a few minutes of use.
Nebulizers are important for anyone who has respiratory problems since they can effectively deliver asthma medications to infants, small children, and anyone who has trouble using an inhaler. Just 10 minutes of use can be enough to breathe easier. Help bring a fresh breath with this portable nebulizer.
Standard nebulizers are about the size of a shoebox and can weigh as much as a bowling ball while making loud and bothersome noise. You would also need to connect a regular nebulizer to a power socket in a wall to even use it.
Save yourself the trouble and make life easier with the EasyNeb portable nebulizer. Whether it’s at work, in the car, school, home, or any other location, the EasyNeb gives immediate quiet relief. It can be powered via 2 AA batteries or the USB cable provided. The EasyNeb is as quiet as a whisper at 25 decibels of sound. It also comes with a manual that contains simple instructions.
A nebulizer does not need to tie you or your loved ones down. Stay mobile and breathe easy with the EasyNeb Portable Nebulizer.
- Fast Relief: liquid medication is atomized into a fine cool mist that frees up airways in the lungs within seconds of use and causes no coughing or irritation
- Easy to use: just fill it up, press the power button, and breathe.
- Low Noise: Makes about 25 Decibels of sound (less noise than a whisper)
- Small, Light, and Compact: weighs 3 ounces (90g) and is lighter than a cellphone
- Low Residue: Barely any residue is produced with each use
- LED Light Sensors: These sensors will light up to show when the MeshNeb is on and when it has run out of liquid. It will automatically turn off after 20 minutes of use. A red light indicates low battery.
- Powered by Battery or USB cable: uses 2 AA batteries or can be connected via the USB cable provided (not both at once)
- Please read the manual carefully before use.
- See our FAQ page for closer details on use, cleaning, and specifications.
1 x Portable Inhaler
1 x Mouthpiece
1 x Adult Mask
1 x Child Mask
1 x USB cable
1 x Manual
Note: AA Batteries (Not included)
Due to COVID-19 orders ship out within 72 hours and arrive within 10-20 business days. Tracking numbers are sent as soon as orders are shipped (less than 3 business days). See our FAQ page for a list of countries that we ship to.