Face Mask Info
Why get it?
2020 has proven to be a year filled with dangerous diseases and viruses. Don’t risk it, stay safe and protect yourself.
Can anyone use it?
Currently, our masks are best fit for people with an average head frame. It is not advised to buy our masks for small children and infants
Will it protect from viruses?
Each mask filters over 95% of air pollutants, however the risk is not completely gone. It will protect you to a high extent but it is still very important to practice basic hygiene and social distancing when you can in order to avoid getting sick.
What is it made of?
Every mask is made of lycra and the filters are made of layers of activated carbon, electrostatic filter cotton, and polypropylene.
How long will it last?
It is recommended to replace it every 3-4 months and change the filter every month.
Is it washable?
The mask is but not the filter, remove the filter if you are going to wash the mask.
When will it be shipped and arrive?
Due to COVID-19 orders are currently taking 3-5 business days to ship out and 10-20 business days to arrive. You can track your order with the tracking number that is emailed a few days after your order is placed.
Why get one?Allergens, dirty air, dry climates, and dust really take a toll on a person's respiratory health. People with asthma and respiratory conditions, such as kids, have it harder than most since they constantly have to be using a nebulizer machine or inhaler. Standard nebulizers are large, bulky, and need to be powered via wall socket. A portable nebulizer makes thigs easier by being small, light, compact, almost soundless, and battery powered.
How does it work?The EasyNeb uses ultrasonic mesh technology to atomize liquid medication. This turns the medicine into a mist of small particles that easily spread in the lungs. The medication then begins working to clear a person’s airways and effects can be felt very quickly.
How do I use it?
- PLEASE READ THE MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USE
- Make sure the device is clean. Use lukewarm water to clean if needed.
- Open the cup and add the right amount of liquid medicine. (only use the medicine prescribed by your doctor)
- Attach the mouthpiece to the device.
- Press the power button and it should begin atomizing.
- Breathe in.
- Simply push the power button to turn off the machine. Store device in dry, cool place away from dust and direct sunlight.
How do I clean it?
- Remove the mouthpiece and accessories
- Add 6ml of water to the container and switch on the device. This will remove medicine residue from the mesh.
- Remove batteries
- If traces of residue remain then use clean cotton swabs to remove them.
- Disinfection: after cleaning, add 5ml of hot water into the container and switch on the device until the water runs out.
- Dry out the component individually and place them in a dry area
- See the instructions for even closer details
- Power: 2.0 W
- Nebulization Rate: > 0.2 ml/min
- Particle Size: 1-5 μm
- Capacity of Cup: up to 8 ml
- Weight: 3 ounces (90g) with no batteries
- Size of device: 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 10 cm
- Working Frequency: 120 KHz ± 10%
How is it powered?
- The Easy can be powered by using 2 AA batteries or by connecting it via USB.
- Please DO NOT use AA batteries and power cable at the same time, otherwise the device will be damaged.
- The device is not rechargeable so please do not leave it to charge. When you use AA batteries, please confirm the battery has enough power by checking the LED sensors (a red light will show up to indicate low battery).
Can essential oil be used with this nebulizer?Please DO NOT use essential oil, otherwise it will not work properly. It is mainly used with mineral water or saltwater, it can't heat liquid, it only sprays cold mist.
Is it Suitable for all ages?The EasyNeb is suitable for all ages, however children should be under the supervision of an adult during treatment.
Who should get it?This portable nebulizer is suitable for anyone who needs to use nebulizer medication as prescribed by a doctor. This includes people who have asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, and other respiratory conditions.
How long should I use it for?A normal nebulization session usually lasts for about 10-20 minutes.
What medication should be used?You should only use the medication that has been prescribed by a doctor to relive symptoms of a specific disease or condition. Speak to a doctor before using medications.
How do I know if I need a compressor type or an ultrasonic nebulizer?
Check with your physician or pharmacist to learn which type of nebulizer to use for best results with your specific medication. If there is no preference, you can choose based on portability, convenience, treatment times, usability, etc.
I have a question, how can I reach someone for help?
Fill out a contact us form on our site or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond within a day for sure.
Do you ship to my country?
At the moment, we ship to select countries but we aim to offer worldwide shipping soon enough. The regions we primarily ship to include Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and Portugal.
If you would like to make a request for shipping to a country that is not on this list then please send us an email at email@example.com or use the Contact Us page.
How long does shipping usually take?
Some of our products ship out from China and some from the U.S. so this can cause a delay for some orders, especially international orders. It is usually safe to assume that it will take 10-20 business days (2-4 weeks) for an order to arrive, but orders tend to arrive sooner than expected due to the efficiency of the system.
We also send out tracking numbers in 7 business days or less.
Always check the shipping time for each product that is specified on each product's page
Can i track my order?
Tracking numbers are provided. Look for the tracking number and a link to use it in an email in about 7 business days or less after the order has been placed. Contact us if there are any issues.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept a variety of payments such as Visa, Paypal, G-Pay, and Mastercard. If you have any questions then please send a message through the contact us form.
Will my payment be secure?
Absolutely! Credit card payments are secured through a Stripe processor and all other payments can be made through major companies such as Paypal so please shop with ease.
What do I do if my order came damaged?
If your order arrived damaged or there was an issue with the order then please contact us and whether by refund, replacement, or another alternative, we will help you as much as we can until you are satisfied.
Do you accept returns?
Due to the nature of the items, we'll only be able to accept returns if the item is unopened and unused.
How long do I have to return an item?
We won't be able to accept a return after 60 days so be sure to contact us as soon as you can.